VTH is seeking an experienced project manager to help architect, execute and manage our quality assurance functions for the digital marketing fulfillment team. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Operations and work with them on crafting a process for this function. This position will be directly in charge of the day-to-day management of this function once built. This position also involves working directly with the management team to maintain and improve the quality of work output from their teams.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Process architecture and execution.
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Scope project requirements.
- Lead and collaborate with internal teams to complete internal project initiatives.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Deliver project initiatives on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High-level problem-solving ability.
- High level of organization and time management.
- Solid technical background.
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus.
- Marketing Operations experience a must, SEO/Digital Marketing highly desired.